8.06.2010

wet hot american summer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
photo diary of a lovely beach day spent in malibu. grabbed some sun, read a book, and spent some qt with my girls. the most relaxing day by far. malibu is paradise. these are the last of the trip pictures and LA week has come to a close. remember to enter the give away... winner announced on monday. happy weekend darlings!


8 comments:

  1. Oh Megan!
    This is indeed one of my favorite post!
    Of course your nail polish would match your sunglasses!
    I am amazed at you!
    I truly am!
    You ROCK ROCK ROCK!
    And that beach is perfection!
    Do you know what I would give for a BEACH day up here in the cool NWest!!!!
    Omgoodness!
    And have I told you lately how much I love your hair!
    Well I LOVE it!
    I love everything about you sweet girl!
    Inside and out!
    Happy weekend!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun trip!

    Sally
    http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots - wish I was somewhere sunny and warm!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. o hai tattoos and Sookie Stackhouse!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a fun day! I love how your sunglasses, nails and bathing suit top all match....so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question, how do you get your pictures to look so big on your blog?? I wish mine would show up this big. Maybe I just don't know how.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails