9.20.2010

wild.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ruffled tunic dress- indah (amazing clothing line I discovered at a boutique in LA, a must to check out), boots- bakers, chain purse- thrifted, earrings- h&m
photos from a night out in california with some of our friends. we always have the most fabulous time and my hubby is a good sport about putting up with the girls. spent the weekend getting some things in order, including a new diet and exercise plan since we are six weeks from halloween in vegas. hope you all had a wonderful weekend. cheers. :)


7 comments:

  1. I love your leopard shirt!!*
    AMAZiNG BLOG!
    ...I follow you!

    Visit my blogs! >:-D
    ...1kisS!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously girl!? how do you never repeat an outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nailpolish--so cute!

    xo
    Caroline
    http://styleofa20something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan...where have you gone? I miss your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colors of that dress with your hair color, you look gorg!

    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great top. You have really great style. I've just found your blog and really love it, I'm now following. Stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your outfit! and i love how your tunic stands out, the print is so pretty! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails