9.15.2009

all that glitters is not gold





Pulling out yet another one of my LBD's (we all know how many I have!) I was inspired, yet again, by all of the animal print that I am seeing in magazines and photos from fashion week. Animal print is back in for the fall and I couldn't be more excited. Remember 4 seasons ago when it was all the rage? but then it was beyond passe and everyone tossed their stash? well not moi! Kept it all cause I love me a great animal print piece. Obviously in moderation ladies...one at a time. I thrifted this gold 80's sweater and necklace last week and loved the pop they made against the LBD with one of my go-to favorite purses. Leopard print of course. rawr.

2 comments:

  1. All of that jewelry is A.MA.ZING. Necklace, rings, earrings - all of it. Killer.

    And looooove me a leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. I love your first look with the sunglasses..so retro! I think we are friends on Weardrobe! Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails