9.13.2009

Twice as Nice









No new outfit posts from this weekend but I did have a pretty successful thrift trip yesterday! I'm posting some pictures of my great finds. Can't wait to go through my closet and decide how I'm going to accessorize and style all of my new pieces (or "old" as some might say ). There are so many great thrift stores here in Tucson that is almost reminds me of back home in the bay area. Not as great as Berkeley, but definitely some fun stores.

I've been a little bummed as of late, watching all the happenings with fashion week. There are so many wonderful pieces that I am coveting right now! Hello Kate Spade trench, hello chanel boots! But unfortunately it still feels like the middle of summer here. Yesterday it was 100 degrees! still! Don't get me wrong, I love me some summer dresses and great gladiator sandals.... but I am dying to pull out my boots, scarfs, and great jackets. Everyone I have meet down here has told me not to hold my breath, but I still wake up hoping to see that rolling San Francisco fog streaming through. I dream of getting up, tossing on my uggs and grabbing a latte. yum :). But, alas, I will be sweating it out in Arizona for another few months in tanks and shorts.

anyways, here are some of the thrift finds.... check next week to see them styled!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! All of this looks completely amazing! I wish we had better thrift stores here... :(

    I can't wait to see how you style all of this up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails