11.11.2009

pool party

two more vegas posts left darlings. during the first few days we lounged by the pool almost all day long. that's what vacations are for, right? as always, I try to stay fashionable any where I go and the pool is no exception.



I have a total love affair with mis-matching bathing suits. I am fairly certain that you will never find me wearing a swim suit of entirely one color. I love pairing basic solid bottom pieces with fun, patterned bikini tops. and also raise your hand if you adore this fedora! j'dore fedora! it was getting passed around the entire time because everyone wanted a photo in it.



the pool scene at T.I. is completely ridiculous. I had my first encounter with the madness on my 21st birthday, the first time we stayed there. It is seriously out of control. Its like spring break but EVERYDAY. I don't even know what to do with myself, because some of the things I saw happen there... well I just can't even talk about on this blog. I really don't know why some people aren't embarassed by some of the things that they are doing.... when it takes 4 of your friends to get you dressed next to the pool while you are still attempting to dance and instead falling over... perhaps its time to check yourself girl. srsly.



anyways, I know it wasn't my usual crazy outfit posts... but these suits were too cute not to post! ahh sigh... looking at these is making me miss vacation. dreaming of mojitos by the pool, instead working my butt off at home. hmm. time to start planning/saving for the next trip.

happy Wednesday! its GLEE day! woo!

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I love your mix and match bathing suits! It makes it look like you have a whole new suit each time. The fedora looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try mixing and matching suits, but I've been too chicken. It's neat to now know someone fashionable who's doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous photos!! I desperately want to be on the beach right now. LOL! And I love your idea of mixing suits. Very cute. :)

    PS. I can't wait for Glee too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the fedora...so freakin cute! And I mix and match bathing suit tops and bottoms too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like great fun - you and hubby are too cute! :)

    xx

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO JEALOUSSSSSSSS
    looks like you had a kickass time
    thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you all look too cute! i love a good hat & that fedora is just perfect on you...especially with a bikini! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are making me SO jealous!! I REALLY wish I was in Vegas right now and I REALLY wish it was warm enough to be in a bikini. Oh and Megan, you look fantastic in thse pictures I might add! :)

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are ridiculously gorgeous, my dear. And I am newly inspired to look fabulous (next summer) every time I go to the pool or beach! P.S. I am stealing that fedora when I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love mixing bikini separates too...so chic. Boooo... I want my bikinis, a pool, and something delicious to sip too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails