black and tan
The lovely miss Christen tagged me last week and I am finally getting around to answering these fun questions! And I am going to go ahead and tag Lisa of Knit, Teach, Ride and Sarah of Small Town Chic. Have fun ladies!
1. Your hair? is always up! I try to wear it down, but years of dance have ingrained the need to have it out of my face. I just get flustered wearing it down. silly, I know :)
2. Your favorite food? oh jeez this is a difficult one. I'm a big lover of Italian and Mexican food. so pretty much all the stuff thats bad for you. Sushi also floats my boat. yummers.
3. Your favorite drink? coffee, coffee, coffee, did I mention coffee?
4. Your dream/goal? I'm going to be completely honest and say that I have always wanted to work in theater. I wish that I had really pursued this, as many of my friends from college have. I get to hear all of their wonderful stories of where they are working, and what shows they are doing. They are all so ridiculously talented. Hopefully somewhere down the road I can make a living using my artistic side.
5. Your hobby? anything artsy! painting, drawing, scrapbooking, photography, writing, dancing, performing, singing, theater going, the usual stuff.
6. Your fear? the only thing I am really scared of is spiders. hate the creepy, little things. I'm good with much scarier stuff like heights, deep water, the dark, all the commonly feared things. but send a creepy crawler my way and I will FREAK. Can't even kill them myself. pitiful.
7. Where were you last night? walking around my soon to be new house! imagining how to decorate it and make it all home sweet homey. yay!
8. Something you say all the time? My friends say I have a few go to's which are apparently "ridiculous". They tell me that I say everything is "ridiculous". And also "um. yeah.", I don't notice them, but I guess they happen.
9. Something that you're not? shy, timid, or quiet!
10. Wishlist Item? yeah these shoes. oh yeah and this for New Years in the city.
11. Last thing you did? emailed my boss, and finished a term paper. exciting stuff, I know.
12. What are you wearing? tan high boots, black colored tights, black dress from London (forgot the store name!), and I'm wearing my glasses today which is unusual since I prefer contacts but I had so much work to do! I have been wearing tons of color, so I felt like playing it down today.
13. Your pets? my girls! the hubs and I have 2 dogs of our own right now, Crash and Nicky. We are totally ridiculous about them. We treat them like they are our kids. I know I know, usually I hate those people. But the 4 of us are a family, and we take the pups everywhere! most of the time we have a foster dog, but our last guy Buddy was just adopted.
14. Friends? couldn't live without them. I am lucky in the fact that I have many amazing groups of friends. My girls from Chicago that I grew up with and still see every summer when I visit home, my wonderful friends from college that are all over California these days, and my wonderful friends in Italy who I email with constantly. And of course all of my lovely blogger friends! You are simply wonderful!
15. Missing someone? My family, back home.
16. Something you're not wearing? my contacts. rockin the glasses today, finals style. :)
17. Your favorite store? oh SUCH a difficult one... I love little boutiques and thrift stores so I am going to have to go with Buffalo Exchange over in Berkeley and Diva in Walnut Creek.
18. Your favorite color? red, pink, and black. have you seen the wedding photos?
19. The last time you cried? last night. I am so overwhelmed right now!
20. When's the last time you laughed? This morning, when the hubs was playing with the pups.
21. One place that I go to over and over? Sweet home Chicago. Favorite. City. Ever.
22. Where do you eat? Love to cook, so we eat at home quite a bit. But we can also be found over at our favorite sushi bar, On the Roll, often.
Posted by Megan Wolf at 6:32 AM