6.23.2010

supermassive black hole.

<span class=
ciao! still here, still recovering from vegas.... and in our post vacation haze we added another one to our list. southwest is having an auh-mazing sale right now (seriously do yourself a favor and go have a look) so we took advantage and booked a few flights for this fall. :) I love planning trips because traveling is truly one of my favorite things to do. some day, logan and I want pull a "yes man" move and go to the airport and just pick a flight. doesn't that sound terribly romantic and adventurous? but on to the post... I apologize for my lack of photographer that day. it was another san francisco outfit. I was headed out to a brand new wine bar called vesu. if you are ever in the east bay, it is a wonderful place to check out. the ambiance is brilliant as is the food and the uber extensive choices of wine and champagne. it was one of my oldest friend's, leah, birthday. I adore that I can look back to her birthday celebrations when we lived in our dorm rooms and had to use the building oven to make her cupcakes. now, we go to wine bars to celebrate. we have come far, my friend. :)
<span class=
as I've said many times, all black outfits are my choice for going out. you will always look chic, sleek and put together. as long as you rock some bright and fun accessories, then you can't go wrong.
<span class=
menswear tuxuedo jacket- nordstrom
<span class=
black shimmer tank- h&m
<span class=
black knee high boots- bakers
<span class=
white beaded necklace- target
<span class=
<span class=
stretch skirt with studs- forever 21
<span class=
two of my favorite girls! erica (left) has been living abroad in the world with her professional basketball playing fiance and she finally came home to get married this summer! leah (birthday girl) looking lovely on the right.
<span class=
<span class=
hope you are all having a fantastic week. I am getting ready to do a give away with all of my vegas posting next week so be sure to come on back. :)

much love. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I totally totally totally agree on BLACK for going out!
    I always wear black on HOT nights out...and to parties!
    Popping over to check out Southwest sale!
    ANd I am loving that turquoise polish with the black!
    Only you cold pull that off to look so fab!
    you are too adorable for words!
    Now let me ask...do you do your own hair?
    Do you ever touch up your roots in between big hair appts?
    I so would love to know of something just to touch my roots up with in between big appts. I have my hair foiled.
    Love your HAIR!
    So fab!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! I was all excited to see pics of your new house! But that's your place in SF!

    Oh well, you looked gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace.......that necklace!!! Why oh why do we not have that at our Target?! I adore it!!!!!

    xoxo
    ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails