9.09.2010

desert song.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
tunic- INC, sandals- target, fedora- love culture
a few more posts left with photos from the trip to scottsdale and the montelucia resort. I really can't say enough about how gorgeous and relaxing that place is. just really fantastic. on this day we went to the pool early in the day and then made sure to get around to seeing downtown scottsdale and it was lovely to be in some what civilization again. being there was almost like being in a mini east bay (SF bay). very busy this week with class and getting everything in order for the next few months. hope life is treating all of you fabulously! :)

xoxo




6 comments:

  1. This place looks gorgeous! Killer sandals :)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you lately YOU need your own reality tv show!
    xo
    Megan...you are a doll~baby!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these photos and the top/ kaftan dress is so beatiful. I would kill to look as glowing as you. :)

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    P.S: The Sora Designs Necklace giveaway I am hosting on my blog ends tomorrow. If you would like to enter please do so via the link below.

    http://tashrin.blogspot.com/2010/09/thank-you-my-readers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great tunic! And so far I'm pretty jealous of your vacation.

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Megan!

    I emailed you the other day with my info. I just wanted to confirm that you had gotten it cause I never recieved an email back. Thanks again! And you look great in this outfit! I love your resort-wear. [:

    -K. Wyoming

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails