9.13.2010

solar midnight.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
black tunic- h&m, tights- delia's, boots- bakers, necklace and cuff bracelets- forever love, sunnies- kate spade ny

two more days of outfit posts from the september trip to montelucia resort and spa in scottsdale for my birthday celebration. it was the party that wouldn't end. on this particular night the hubby wanted to take me out for a romantic dinner and a night in scottsdale. as I've said many times, I love me and all black ensemble. since it cools down in the desert at night this was the perfect way to go. the tunic was still light enough, though it was black, for an end of the summer evening. of course, to dress it up I added some big chunky rockstar type accessories. I've been wearing my hair up because I'm trying to let the dark color grow in for the winter and I still haven't decided dark I want to go. needless to say, when I wear it down its like "root city". anyways, after a delicious sushi dinner (veggie and mock for me) we did some late night swimming and hot tubbing with a bottle of champagne since the pools at the resort are open twenty four hours. such a relaxing trip. happy start of the week to you all. I hope it brings you positive things, as always. :)
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. You always go to the most beautiful places. Or at least find the beauty in every place you visit =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. All black, chic as always. That aquarium is so pretty!

    Sally
    http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails